Mini Post on Irodori.
- free flow haagen daz ice cream, they got green tea served with japanese red bean paste - oooh my fav ! had to mention desserts first cause i love desserts. :P
- japanese candies which are quite expensive as i bought some before.
- the best chocolate mud pie and peach meringue.
- Instant skewered beef balls, meat, fresh fish.
- Fresh udon and soba either with soup or fried or cold.
- They also got suyiyaki for beef lovers.
- Offers a few fusion dishes at the main buffet belt.
- Offers fresh seafood paper steamboat.
- Fresh clam seafood miso
- Quality of food = 9/10.
- Sushis are execellent so are the sashimis.
- All sorts of variety of japanese food but to me it's the quality of the food that counts, they taste really good individually it's like having a ala carte bufet in a japanese restaurant.
- Proper Japanese Bowls and Plates unlike those jap buffets that serve you with white plates. Japanese restaurant hello ~~~ serve with jap plates.
- Restaurant is always at capacity had to wait for 20 mins before getting a seat.