Sunday, April 27, 2008

Eating Out in Tokyo: Shimbashi新橋

Hokkaido Seafood Izayaka - Shimbashi Branch
北海道 新橋四丁目店 - 海鮮居酒屋

If you're not going to to Hokkaido then let hokkaido come to you. I'm a die-hard fan of the Alaskan King Crab so obviously I won't pass up the chance to dine in a restaurant that specializes in alaskan crabs. I found this restaurant from Hotpepper.jp and I couldn't stop salivating when I saw this from their website:


特大たらば蟹炙り

XL size Crab legs !!
That night we had a whole crab shabu-shabu
The crab legs have been conveniently separated by the kitchen staff

Tadah my favourite way of eating the alaskan crab - baked with sea salt

OMG.... I want it i want it now
The roe inside our enormous crab
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Conrad Tokyo's Executive Lounge

After our scrumptious crab feast we went to our hotel's executive lounge to have a couple of drinks and to enjoy the night view

Tofu Delivery King had his oden and juice


I had my after meal chocolates and champers



What a luscious evening it was.


Signing off,

Ketchup Queen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home